Date: December 2012 – September 2012
Role: Senior Producer/Post-production Supervisor
The biggest project I have undertaken was the largest PR event in P&G history. This being the P&G family home for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Planned logistics of production including workflows, scheduling, risk assessments and archive storage solutions
- Managed a crew of over 50 people for 19 consecutive days.
- 3 units (PD, camera, sound & runner) filming for 10 hours a day across multiple locations
- 4 editors on a rotating 9 hour shift so we had 17 hours of edit capability
- I interviewed a variety of executives, athletes, celebrities and families of athletes such as Sir Chris Hoy and Michael Phelps.
- Created 450 edits
- Shot 450 hours of footage
- Over 20 TB of data
We shot some fantastic footage and gained amazing exposure for the brand. It was also nominated for a Cannes Lion Award.
Outlets that ran the content: