Date: January 2012
Documenting the week of the Youth Olympic Games for the mom’s of rising athletic stars. Also had a huge live event for the announcement of the P&G London 2012 ‘Thank you, mom’ Campaign.
- Planned logistics of production including workflows, scheduling, risk assessments and archive storage solutions
- Worked with talent agents
- 4 simultaneous events and live satellite links between, London, Innsbruck, Iten in Kenya and Sydney.
- Created a gallery and temporary MCR in Innsbruck
- Had Roger Federer in Sydney via Live satellite
- Had Paula Radcliffe in Iten, Kenya (where long distance runners do mountain training) via Live satellite
- Had a 3 hour satellite media tour with European & North American outlets.
- I interviewed a variety of executives, athletes, celebrities and families of athletes
- Created multiple edits throughout the week
Outlets that ran the content: